Scholar Speedibin Composter
Our new Speedibin model is currently available for pre-order. Please Contact us to place your order.
- Corrugated un-painted galvalume and red and yellow cedar.
- Sturdy construction prevents animals from chewing in.
- A metal screen on the bottom prevents animals from tunneling in.
- The large lid locks to preclude raccoons and dogs and allow easy access for mixing or adding materials.
- The front door lifts right out for easy removal of compost.
- Assembled dimensions are 30 x 30 x 30.5 inches (76 x 76 x 78 cm).
- Capacity is 92 US gallons (347 litres).
- Includes a comprehensive 16-page Composting Handbook.
- Best in industry 10-year warranty!
- Made in Canada on Vancouver Island.
- Designed by avid gardeners and compost enthusiasts to be the ideal compost bin.
"Backyard composting is arguably the single most effective activity individuals can do to help the environment." It is the most cost-effective solution to organic waste. Compost adds essential nutrients to the soil, which feeds plants. Now with the Speedibin, composting is a safe, easy and fun way to feed the soil!